Friday, November 13, 2009

Starting it over

Look at that... since my last post, I've been on vacation, had my dream travel, got back to work and lots of things happened between one and the other. But I want to go back to the blog, and I have a few things to tell: before travelling, I've made a passport wallet - a very simple wallet, that's been a little damaged during my trip. I've also started, since Christmas is getting closer, a little project that I want to finish soon: a Christmas scene in cross stitch.
I've noticed that the photo in my last post has turned out HORRIBLE, I think I'll have to get another one.
So get ready: I'll soon post a tutorial for the passport wallet I made up by myself, and details of the other (many) works in progress that are sitting and waiting for me - until the Christmas scene is done!

No comments: